Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Cream
This dermatologist-tested cream is enriched with glycerin to provide instant soothing and soothing, even for the driest feet. It also provides the skin of your feet with 24-hour hydration with a feeling of softness and suppleness.
Benefits of Neutrogena Nourishing & Moisturizing Norwegian Formula Foot Cream
- Noticeably soft and supple feet.
- Norwegian Formula Cream for dry, rough feet provides instant relief.
- This concentrated formula is especially recommended for dry heels and calluses as it deeply moisturizes.
- Gives full day hydration with every use.
- Restores skin smoothness and helps prevent the return of dry patches.
- It deeply moisturizes, regenerates and calms intensely.
- Speeds up the renewal of cracked skin from day one, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Keeps feet moisturized for 24 hours.
How to use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Moisturizing Foot Cream
- Apply the cream to your feet after cleaning them well.
- Then massage gently, concentrating on the heel area until the cream is completely absorbed
Avoid contact with the eyes, and if this occurs, rinse them well with water.
For external use. Keep it out of children’s reach. Store it in a place away from direct sunlight.
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cera Microcrystalline, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Paraffin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Parfum